Suggested Reading List for Anti-Semitism Study
- Anti-Semite And Jew: by Jean-Paul Sartre
A fervent and brilliant challenge to anti-Semitism, written by a non-Jew and from a non-Jewish point of view. Publisher is Schocken Books of New York.
Buy This Book @ Chapters.ca
- Anti-Semitism: The Causes and Effects Of A Prejudice: by Paul E.Grosser and Edwin C. Halperin
A veritable catalog of Anti-Semitism from the Judean Revolt of 70 A.D. to the decades following World War II.
Publisher is Citadel Press of Secaucus, N.J.
- The Destruction Of The European Jews: by Raul Hilberg;
A monumental, definitive history of the greatest human destruction process in the lifetime of man. It is a careful, analytic, three-dimensional study of a social and political experience unique in history. Publisher is Quadrangle Books, Chicago.
- Israel Pocket Library Series, "Anti-Semitism";
A condensed form from the famous Encyclopedia Judaica in Pocketbook form. Publisher is Keter Books of Jerusalem.
- Hitler: A Study In Tyranny: by Allan Bullock:
The history of Hitler and Germany from the early 1930's to the end of World War II. Publisher is Odhams Press Ltd. of London, England
- Diaspora: The Post-Biblical History of The Jews: by Werner Keller:
From the time of the Roman Empire to the founding of the State of Israel in 1945. A history of the Jewish experience during the dispersion.
- The Holocaust - Final Judgment: by Victor H. Bernstein:
A journalist's powerful eye-witness account of the Nuremberg trials. Publisher is The Bobbs-Merrill Co.Inc. Indianapolis, New York.
- Three Million More ? : by Gunther Lawrence;
An objective and balanced contribution to public understanding of the tragic plight of the Soviet Jews--and a reminder of the necessity for speaking out. Published by Tower Publications, New York.
- Libel: Zionism=Racism: by Eliyahu Biletzky ;
Unmasks the motivations behind the current world view which condemns Zionism as racism and shows that the motivation is towards ridding the Middle East of both Israel as a nation and Jewish inhabitants. Published by "Amal" Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Israel's Restoration; by John J. Bradbury;
The origin, development and ultimate end of anti-Semitism according to the Scriptures.
- The Jewish State: by Theodor Herzl
Originally written in 1895 in Paris, as a result of the infamous "Dreyfus Case" this attempt at a modern solution of the Jewish question became the catalyst for modern Zionism. Published in at least 6 editions by H.Pordes of London, England.
- Theodor Herzl: by Desmond Stewart
A biography of the father of modern Israel. An intensely personal story of an international figure whose legacy is still passionately debated in every political forum throughout the world. Published by Quartet Books Ltd.
- The Jew Returns To Israel: by Anton Darms
The author traces the Jew historically from Abraham down to the magnificent Herzl, and deals openly with the rise of anti-Semitism in the church. Published by Zondervan Publishing House of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- The Rebirth Of The State Of Israel: by Arthur W. Kac
Subtitled "Is It of God or of Man" this work includes a chapter on anti-Semitism: its essence and meaning. Published by Baker Book House of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- The Roots of Anti-Semitism: by Ernest L. Abel. Published by Farleigh Dickenson Press, Rutherford, N.J., USA.
- The Anguish of the Jews: by Edward H. Flannery. Published by Macmillan, 856 Third Ave., New York, N.Y. 10022 USA
- The Jews In Soviet Russia Since 1917: by Lionel Kochan, Ed. Published by Oxford University Press, Walton St., Oxford 0X2 6dp England.
- The Palestinian Covenant and Its Meaning: by Y. Harkabi. Publisher is Vallentine, Michell & Co. Ltd. , Totowa, N.J. USA.
- The Economic War Against the Jews: by Terrence Prittie and Walter
Henry Nelson. Publisher is Random House, New York, N.Y. ,USA.
- Faith and Fratricide: by Rosemary Ruether
A study of the theological roots of anti-Semitism. Publisher, The Seabury Press 815 Second Ave.,New York, N.Y.
- The New Anti-Semitism; by Arnold Forster and Benjamin R. Epstein
Exposes todays brands of anti-Semitism, based on the old but emanating from surprisingly
respectable sources. Publisher, McGraw-Hill Books.
- The Six Million Reconsidered: by William M. Grimstad
A denial as to the extent of the holocaust, alleging it to be a Zionist Propaganda ploy. Publisher is The Noontide Press, United Kingdom and California.