Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
- The Human Rights of Israelis The International Court of Justice is at a crucial juncture in its history: to become another weapon in the terrorists' arsenal or to reject the gross abuse of the rule of law and the attempt to deny the equal value of the human rights of Israelis.
- Do Not Condemn Them: Why the "Palestinian state" is bad for the Arabs It is especially disturbing that the idea of establishing a Palestinian Arab state in the West Bank and Gaza is promoted by countless well-meaning people, who have the best intentions, but no understanding of the consequences the establishment of such a state will have.
- Why We Support Israeli Settlements Settlements and Israel are routinely blamed for the violence perpetrated against them without even a cursory thought being given to its actual perpetrators and their motivations, as though Arab violence was some sort of natural law, akin to gravity, that one ignores at one's own peril.
- The Prospects of a Palestinian State and National Interests of the United States The strategic goal of the US and Israel is to defeat terrorism and stabilize the Middle East, which is inconsistent with the establishment of a new terror-supporting regime on the shores of the Mediterranean.
- 'A Call to Psalms' Enough is enough. For the past 11 years, we have watched in dismay as Israel hurtled toward disaster. Friends and supporters of Israel should launch an international campaign, a Call to Psalms, which would unite Jews, Christians and others to pray on the country's behalf.
- Sharon's Folly The notion that Jews should be forced out of their homes and communities anywhere in the world is offensive. The notion that the Jewish state would order the forced transfer and destruction of Jewish communities is uniquely appalling.
- Jordan is Palestine Jordan is Palestine. Palestine is Jordan.
- Aspiration, Not Desperation Only when death worship is recognized as a basic tenet of Palestinian belief will it be possible to understand the challenges Israel and the world face from suicide terror.
- Why is He so angry? God is furious with the nations because of the way they have mistreated and persecuted Israel - the apple of His eye. (Zechariah 2:8)
- A Matter of Life A decade since its creation, the Palestinian Authority looms as an exercise in political futility.
- For the Sake of Destruction Calling for a bi-national state is code for the annihilation of the State of Israel and everything it stands for, politically and ecumenically.
- Is This the Year? Will it be this year when the efforts of the nations to thwart God's plan for Israel come up hard against the immutable Word of God?
From NovemberDecember 2003
- How Shall I Make the Blind See? We all want peace. We pray for peace in our Sabbath services every Friday night. After thousands of years, being victims of persecution, expulsion, extermination, and discrimination, it is natural that we yearn for peace with every ounce of our bodies and souls.
- When Arafat Met Jesus For the third Christmas under the violence he has orchestrated, Israel has not lifted its siege of his battered Ramallah headquarters, effectively barring him from playing the role of benevolent ruler in a Palestinian Authority Christmas pageant in Bethlehem, a town he has done everything to rid of its Christian population.
- The Incalculable Cost - Revisited From the day Pharaoh commanded the Israelite boys be drowned in the Nile, right up to today, the enemy has sought to destroy the Jews and, with them, the channel God designed to bring hope and blessing and peace into the world.
- Concessions Don't Help In the West, moderation and generosity are taken as proofs that one truly wants to settle a dispute; in the Middle East they are taken as signs of weakness and of knowing that one's cause is unjust.
- Geneva Discord Rather than a recipe for peace, the accords are a recipe for disaster. One side capitulates while the other still attacks with words and still seeks to praise the killing. How can anyone see this as "peace"?
- From Bad to Worse It was bad enough when Secretary of State Colin Powell and President Bush were insisting that – no matter what – Israel remain committed to the disastrously misguided "roadmap" to create a Palestinian state as the lynchpin of a Mideast peace plan.
- Israel's Sacred Places The truth, which many find inconvenient, is that the Land of Israel was promised by G-d to Abraham and his seed in perpetuity. The Land of Israel is not speculative real estate to be bartered away for some high-sounding (false) promises of peace.
- How Israel Can Defend Itself The security and survival of Israel and the Jewish community has the highest priority in Jewish law and must be preserved. And I mean, by that, the Israel Defense Forces must be given complete freedom to destroy the enemy. Israel's political establishment must not negotiate with an enemy seeking its destruction, in the false hope of preventing the final battle between the forces of good and evil (light and darkness).
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003