Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
- Schools Of Darkness So thanks to German and American foreign aid, Palestinian children learn that Beersheba is a town to be liberated by killing Israelis.
- False Hopes The gaping chasm between the flimsiness of the justifications for the Gaza withdrawal and the enthusiastic hopes pinned on the initiative by the majority of the public suggest that we are reentering a period of messianic delusion.
- The Bloody Games Must Go On In contrast to the dead Israelis who still have no Olympic memorial or any Olympic recognition whatsoever, the IOC and the rest of the world consistently worships and sacrifices at the alter of the terrorists who murdered them.
- Why Do We Support Israel? Does the average American understand what's at stake?
- Where Bush and Carter Converge In the months before the US presidential election, it behooves those who desire an American victory against the global jihad to demand that the Bush administration finally discard the Carter doctrine once and for all.
- Return the Israeli Flag to the Temple Mount! the State of Israel exists for 56 years. Of these, we were truly, in the words of the Hatikvah, "a free people in its land" only for four hours. Those four hours were those in which the Israeli flag waved above the Temple Mount. Anyone with any sense knows that the Temple Mount is not holy for Muslims. The only reason why they are building mosques there is because this is the people of Israel's most sanctified spot, and their goal is to prevent us from gaining a foothold there. Turning the Temple Mount compound into a Muslim place of prayer is therefore not a religious act, but a political and warlike act, a sort of spiritual terrorist attack against the Jews.
- The Other Refugees ...a whole "Palestine industry" has arisen dedicated to the articulation of this group's point of view, while systematically ignoring that of the Jews.
- Europe and the ICJ How can Israel expect justice from an international tribunal on which no Israeli jurist is eligible to serve?
- The Pattern of Palestinian Rejectionism Perhaps the worst consequence of the ICJ ruling is that it will reinforce Palestinians' faith in their own innocence and victimization, and preclude a self-examination of their responsibility in maintaining the conflict. That suicidal self-pity has led Palestinians from one historic calamity to another, and is precisely the reason why Israel is now building the fence.
- The Mighty International World Court of Justice The UN established the International Court of Justice to 'settle disputes between states'. Palestine is not a state. It has only observer status in the UN. So why was this issue even brought to the court?
From MayJune 2004
- In Memoriam: Col. Richard Meinertzhagen, March 3, 1878 - June 17, 1967 Remembering Richard Meinertzhagen is doubly important, for it calls to mind how non-Jews of good will can, should and must help our besieged sister-democracy, Israel.
- War Politics, Local Politics Aside from the tragedy that Sharon's new policy will inflict on settlers as well as Israeli society as a whole, the prime minister's decision has the military consequence of handing the Palestinians a great and unnecessary victory. It has also damaged the US-led war on global terrorism.
- What Europe Wants So what we have in Europe, then, is not an otherwise friendly continent that condemns Israel out of sheer ignorance. Rather, we have a hostile continent that condemns Israel to advance its perceived political and strategic interests.
- The Greatest Sin I would like to offer evidence for demarcating one sin as worse than all others. Indeed it may be the only sin that God will not forgive: Committing evil in the name of God.
- The Two-Conflict Delusion Events in Israel and Iraq are linked not just because the terrorists in each place compete to raise the current global terrorist threshold. They are linked because the hooded men who displayed the head of an Israeli soldier and those who decapitated Nick Berg are part of the same global jihad.
- Gaza: Surrender or Withdrawal? The Arabs believe they can win political concessions not through negotiations at the peace table, but through terrorism. Even the inkling of a unilateral withdrawal proves the Arab military strategy works more effectively. A clear message is sent and terrorism can and will only increase.
- And The World Still Remains Silent Unless the world is collectively thinking, "well, they're Arabs, what do you expect?" then we can explain the deafening silence over this atrocity only through worldwide, systemic and deeply entrenched anti-Semitism.
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003