Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
- A Palestinian Declaration of War The Palestinians have declared war on Israel and the West. If America, for whatever reason, is unwilling to fight it, the least it can do is allow Israel to finish the job.
- Undermining the War on Terrorism: The Role of Yasser Arafat and the Syrian Regime
- Temple Mount is More Important Than Peace One doesn't have to be religious in order to understand that relinquishing the Temple Mount is a justification of the Palestinian argument: You have no right to exist in this country, you have no connection to it, get out of here.
- Peace Agreements -- But No Peace It takes time and effort to reduce a society to what "Palestine" has become. It takes tireless organization, and physical force. This is what Arafat has supplied.
- Palestinian Death Cult For six decades, nothing the Palestinians have done has made sense if the objective is to secure a state of their own. But, if the objective is to kill Jews, it all makes perfect sense. That's why, in West Bank towns, you see no evidence of nationalist fervor, only of Jew-killing fervor.
- The Incalculable Cost of Palestine The creation of Palestine will, in one fell swoop, sever the bonds holding the Jews together as a nation, remove the ground on which Judaism stands, and cut off the faith supply that has nourished and kept the Jews alive for the last 2000 years. It will also shatter the biblical foundations on which much of Christianity stands.
- Arafat Must Be Stopped There will never be peace in the Middle East while Yasser Arafat does his bloody work. "Asking Arafat to give up terrorism," explains Bernard Lewis, the dean of Middle East scholars, "is like asking Tiger Woods to give up golf."
- Three Years of Arafat's War Three years ago, many of us already knew that the Palestinian leaders had turned their backs on any agreement and were preparing for a campaign of terror and violence. The resulting brutality in which almost 900 Israelis have been murdered and thousands of lives destroyed, was too inhuman to imagine, but in retrospect not surprising.
- The U.S. Must Stop Undermining Israel's War on Terrorism If Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein were holed up in a compound surrounded by U.S. troops, is there any doubt as to what the outcome would be? Why is Arafat different?
- Separation – Now It is time for separation so that Palestinians can no longer deny Jews and their friends the most basic human right, the right to life.
- Oslo - Reflections On A Decade Of Death Looking back a decade later, we know without a doubt that the Oslo Accords were an agreement with death and with the grave - for certainly those have been the rotten fruits of this perversely mislabeled peace process: 1,110 deaths, 1,110 graves.
But it was also an agreement with the face of death, with Yasser Arafat, the biggest mass murderer of Jews since Hitler.
- Enough When the breaking point arrives, there is no point in taking half-measures. If we are going to be condemned in any case, we might as well do it right.
- There Is Only A Military Solution - all of Palestinian society is at war with Israel. When Israeli leaders admit this, when they begin to internalize that "peace" is not possible with a society that wants to replace Israel, then they can begin to see that there is only a military solution.
- Unhappy Anniversaries Could it be that the cheery Oslo signing ceremony was the catalyst for the abominable 9-11 attacks? I think the answer may well be "yes," both politically and spiritually.
- 'Bring Arafat to Jerusalem Like Eichmann' "Israel should arrest Arafat, try him for war crimes, mass murder and sentence him to death." It is a call that should find echo across the Land of Israel and, indeed, throughout the civilized world.
From JulyAugust 2003
- Arafat, Again We, too, cannot be certain that the removal of Arafat will bring about the peace we all seek. But we also feel that the current situation could hardly be worse. Removing the man chiefly to blame for the loss of so much life, rather than rescuing him, seems to us one risk well worth taking.
- Time For a Reality Check The sponsors of the road map should declare that the Palestinian side has destroyed any chance of progress. Otherwise, they will be rewarding the strategy of terrorism and encouraging more in future, not only against Israel but also against themselves.
- Understanding the Settlement Issue Arab propaganda has repeatedly branded all types of settlements as "illegal" in accordance with the 4th Geneva Convention. However, a look at international law shows that the opposite is the truth.
- Victory Is The Only Option ..the only way to win a war is to identify who the enemy is. After 10 years of lying to ourselves, the blood on the streets of our capital city calls out the truth. Hamas and Islamic Jihad could never operate if it weren't for the PA and Arafat and his new straw men Abbas and Dahlan.
- Too Predictable... I will write now, admittedly, in anger, but there is no doubt regarding the truth of the words: Israel has become too darned predictable... How many other nations would continuously tolerate such atrocities without exacting just and devastating retribution?
- The Morning After A cloud of sorrow is filtering the light over Jerusalem. It is the morning after the bombing of Bus Number 2 which killed 20, including infants and children.
- El Maleh Rachamim (the memorial prayer) Abu Mazen's condolences are as fake as the videos the PA is making supposedly showing a terror incident that the PA sends forces to stop -- Yes, fake, but our blood is not fake, and our dead children are not fake, and the suffering wounded and widows, widowers, parents, families and friends of the victims are real, and bleeding with broken hearts.
- Israeli Fool's Gold Well the Palestinians went and did it again. And what did they do, you ask? They reminded everyone they just don't want a Palestinian state in Judea and Samaria - the West Bank - and Gaza, but that they want to destroy Israel itself.
- Genius and Evil If the "Palestinian dream" didn't exist, it could be invented. The problem is much worse. The "Palestinian dream" does exist, and Arabs do not make a secret of it: they dream of Israel's destruction.
- The Jewish Temple Palestinian Authority Mufti Ikrima Sabri told a German publication just last week, "There is not [even] the smallest indication of the existence of a Jewish temple on this place in the past. In the whole city, there is not even a single stone indicating Jewish history."
- The State Department and the Fence There have been nearly 100 Palestinian suicide bombings. All the terrorists came from the West Bank, where the barrier is being built. Not a single one has come from Gaza. Why? Because there already is a fence separating Gaza from Israel.
- Last Stop on the Oslo Road? A Palestinian state would be a terror state, a victory for terrorists everywhere, and a stunning defeat for America in the terror war. I think President Bush sees that, but knows he has to make ordinary Americans see it too, before he can set a new course. He has to sweep away the fantasy haze and make the reality of the terrorists-are-us Palestinian identity visible to his countrymen.
- A Palestinian State Inside Israel The Israeli government's acceptance of a Palestinian state alongside Israel, in a considerable portion of Judea, Samaria and Gaza, is very likely the acceptance of the destruction of the Jewish state.
- Transfer: A Moral Discourse The issue of transfer - that is, relocating Arabs out of western Eretz Yisrael - to the present day remains very controversial... While Israel prides herself on being a Democracy, the transfer idea, though supported by the majority of the people, is almost completely suppressed within the Israeli political conscience.
- Pragmatism's Pitfalls Attempts to stand on principle, fairness, or logic are brushed aside in favor of the supreme guide: pragmatism. But here's the rub - tossing principles aside in this manner is not pragmatic, but a sure path to failure.
- Don't Expel Arafat 2: The Rerun You know how it's going to end. And like an old movie you've seen before, you hope the bad guys "gonna' get it". Arafat should be tried in Israel like Nazi war criminal Adolph Eichmann. But you know the ending, he's "gonna' get away" again!
- The Israel We Haven't Lost The beauty is why people get on a plane in the country where they were born, and fly here with their children and all their possessions. It is in the gold that shines as the sun sets over Jerusalem and the waves hitting the shore as the sun sinks below the horizon on the shores of Tel Aviv and Netanya. It is why we suffer the bad times, knowing that we would never leave, could never leave.
- Keep Them Jailed In any case, reassuring the Palestinian street is not the job of the Prime Minister. Nor is bolstering Abu Mazen. He should occupy himself with saving Jewish lives and providing security for Israel.
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003