Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
- How Shall I Make the Blind See? We all want peace. We pray for peace in our Sabbath services every Friday night. After thousands of years, being victims of persecution, expulsion, extermination, and discrimination, it is natural that we yearn for peace with every ounce of our bodies and souls.
- When Arafat Met Jesus For the third Christmas under the violence he has orchestrated, Israel has not lifted its siege of his battered Ramallah headquarters, effectively barring him from playing the role of benevolent ruler in a Palestinian Authority Christmas pageant in Bethlehem, a town he has done everything to rid of its Christian population.
- The Incalculable Cost - Revisited From the day Pharaoh commanded the Israelite boys be drowned in the Nile, right up to today, the enemy has sought to destroy the Jews and, with them, the channel God designed to bring hope and blessing and peace into the world.
- Concessions Don't Help In the West, moderation and generosity are taken as proofs that one truly wants to settle a dispute; in the Middle East they are taken as signs of weakness and of knowing that one's cause is unjust.
- Geneva Discord Rather than a recipe for peace, the accords are a recipe for disaster. One side capitulates while the other still attacks with words and still seeks to praise the killing. How can anyone see this as "peace"?
- From Bad to Worse It was bad enough when Secretary of State Colin Powell and President Bush were insisting that – no matter what – Israel remain committed to the disastrously misguided "roadmap" to create a Palestinian state as the lynchpin of a Mideast peace plan.
- Israel's Sacred Places The truth, which many find inconvenient, is that the Land of Israel was promised by G-d to Abraham and his seed in perpetuity. The Land of Israel is not speculative real estate to be bartered away for some high-sounding (false) promises of peace.
- How Israel Can Defend Itself The security and survival of Israel and the Jewish community has the highest priority in Jewish law and must be preserved. And I mean, by that, the Israel Defense Forces must be given complete freedom to destroy the enemy. Israel's political establishment must not negotiate with an enemy seeking its destruction, in the false hope of preventing the final battle between the forces of good and evil (light and darkness).
From SeptemberOctober 2003
- A Palestinian Declaration of War The Palestinians have declared war on Israel and the West. If America, for whatever reason, is unwilling to fight it, the least it can do is allow Israel to finish the job.
- Undermining the War on Terrorism: The Role of Yasser Arafat and the Syrian Regime
- Temple Mount is More Important Than Peace One doesn't have to be religious in order to understand that relinquishing the Temple Mount is a justification of the Palestinian argument: You have no right to exist in this country, you have no connection to it, get out of here.
- Peace Agreements -- But No Peace It takes time and effort to reduce a society to what "Palestine" has become. It takes tireless organization, and physical force. This is what Arafat has supplied.
- Palestinian Death Cult For six decades, nothing the Palestinians have done has made sense if the objective is to secure a state of their own. But, if the objective is to kill Jews, it all makes perfect sense. That's why, in West Bank towns, you see no evidence of nationalist fervor, only of Jew-killing fervor.
- The Incalculable Cost of Palestine The creation of Palestine will, in one fell swoop, sever the bonds holding the Jews together as a nation, remove the ground on which Judaism stands, and cut off the faith supply that has nourished and kept the Jews alive for the last 2000 years. It will also shatter the biblical foundations on which much of Christianity stands.
- Arafat Must Be Stopped There will never be peace in the Middle East while Yasser Arafat does his bloody work. "Asking Arafat to give up terrorism," explains Bernard Lewis, the dean of Middle East scholars, "is like asking Tiger Woods to give up golf."
- Three Years of Arafat's War Three years ago, many of us already knew that the Palestinian leaders had turned their backs on any agreement and were preparing for a campaign of terror and violence. The resulting brutality in which almost 900 Israelis have been murdered and thousands of lives destroyed, was too inhuman to imagine, but in retrospect not surprising.
- The U.S. Must Stop Undermining Israel's War on Terrorism If Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein were holed up in a compound surrounded by U.S. troops, is there any doubt as to what the outcome would be? Why is Arafat different?
- Separation – Now It is time for separation so that Palestinians can no longer deny Jews and their friends the most basic human right, the right to life.
- Oslo - Reflections On A Decade Of Death Looking back a decade later, we know without a doubt that the Oslo Accords were an agreement with death and with the grave - for certainly those have been the rotten fruits of this perversely mislabeled peace process: 1,110 deaths, 1,110 graves.
But it was also an agreement with the face of death, with Yasser Arafat, the biggest mass murderer of Jews since Hitler.
- Enough When the breaking point arrives, there is no point in taking half-measures. If we are going to be condemned in any case, we might as well do it right.
- There Is Only A Military Solution - all of Palestinian society is at war with Israel. When Israeli leaders admit this, when they begin to internalize that "peace" is not possible with a society that wants to replace Israel, then they can begin to see that there is only a military solution.
- Unhappy Anniversaries Could it be that the cheery Oslo signing ceremony was the catalyst for the abominable 9-11 attacks? I think the answer may well be "yes," both politically and spiritually.
- 'Bring Arafat to Jerusalem Like Eichmann' "Israel should arrest Arafat, try him for war crimes, mass murder and sentence him to death." It is a call that should find echo across the Land of Israel and, indeed, throughout the civilized world.
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003