Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
- There Will Never be a Palestinian Democracy These Arabs will never be at peace, will never know the blessings of democracy so long as they are encouraged to cling to a false and hateful identity as "Palestinians." They are not a separate people; they are part of the Arab nation and, with few exceptions, they need to be absorbed back into it.
- Making Nice to the Quartet And there is no better reminder of the infuriating realities of the Mideast situation than the fact that President Bush is likely to engage the Quartet - the very partners that just did him dirty - in trying to resolve this most intractable of conflicts.
- A Light Unto the Nations Don't fight for us. Fight the evil that confronts you, and confronts the world. Just don't prevent us from fighting it ourselves. And don't even think of imposing a state of terror in our backyard or to divide our eternal capital, Jerusalem.
- Israel's Keeper Neither Slumbers Nor Sleeps We should thank God that neither the UN nor the Quartet endorsed the valiant US actions in Iraq, for by their non-cooperation, these bodies have lost any moral authority they might have had to pressure Israel into acting against its own best interests and commit suicide by bowing to the 'Road Map.'
- Israel On The Altar There is ample reason, now that war on Saddam has been decided, to support the leaders of the US and Britain and their forces in the field. But there is also every reason to oppose the sacrifice of Israel to patch up frayed relations over Iraq.
- Bush's Choice: Powell or the Prophets Christians who accept Palestinian demands to Jerusalem are essentially denying the validity of their own traditions. It is imperative, then, that American Christian supporters of Israel launch an all-out effort to remind Bush of these facts and counter the pressure he is coming under from the likes of Tony Blair and Colin Powell.
- Laundering Abu Mazen Merely the fact that he has been selected by arch-terrorist Arafat to take on the mantle of authority should already give pause to those committed to fighting terrorism. In fact, anyone involved with the corrupt, duplicitous terrorist organization called the PLO — Abu Mazen is the head of its executive committee — should by now be considered unfit to lead anything but a prison-work detail. Beyond his senior position in the PLO, however, Abu Mazen is also a Holocaust revisionist, a conspiracy theorist, and a promoter of terrorism.
- The Ugly Truth Critics of Israel swallow the notion that the terrorists are fringe elements in their society and that the Palestinian Authority has done its utmost to rein them in and that it condemns their activities. But they seem to have missed the disconcerting truth about the PA
- The Arafat Show Continues Already the fine print has appeared: Abu Mazen, Arafat explains, will deal only with "domestic" issues and will have nothing to do with such matters as Palestinian "foreign policy," including relations with Israel or security matters, including control of the military forces or ending the current fighting.
- Fight the Canard
The thrust of the article was that even though the myth of a Jewish conspiracy directing American foreign policy is preposterous, it nevertheless exists, persists and is believed by hundreds of millions throughout the world - and by millions in the United States itself.
- A Palestinian PM? ...consistent with the pattern he's followed since the PA was created a decade ago, Mr. Arafat wants to maintain his hold on power, keep his hand on the terrorism spigot, and control relations with the Israelis. Until the PA Chairman steps down entirely, it seems unlikely the PA will take any serious steps toward democracy, or peace.
- All The News That's Fit to Print? - The New York Times and Israel. One of the great myths of modern journalism, particularly outside the U.S., is that the New York Times is "pro-Israel." In fact, it would be truer to say that the opposite is the case.
- Old Terrorists Don't Die, They Just Fade Away Yasser Arafat is still the undisputed leader of the Palestinians, but the title is worthless. He has become irrelevant. The keffiyeh-cloaked head of the PLO leader, whose words and actions opened news bulletins for decades, has largely disappeared from the screens, VIP lounges and halls of power.
- The Unstrung Quartet ...it is not the creation of a state that rouses the greatest enthusiasm in Gaza or Nablus, but the destruction of one, namely Israel. It's not the borders of the Jewish state that have been the essence of the dispute all these years but its very existence.
From Last Month
- A Monumental Mistake: The Baghdad-Ramallah Connection It should therefore be apparent that the linkage suggested by President Bush between Baghdad and Ramallah is way off the mark. Palestinians will not view the removal of Saddam as an act of liberation, but as an assault on their hero, one whom they have enthusiastically idolized for more than a decade.
- The Truth about Christians in 'Palestine' There's a new propaganda effort under way designed to convince churches in the U.S. that Israel, not Yasser Arafat's the Palestinian Authority and the Arab states, is victimizing Christians in the Middle East.
The proposition would be laughable if it were not so well organized and ingeniously conceived and diabolically executed.
- Palestinian Muslim Religious Intolerance "If we would have razed the gravesite of one of the founders of Islam, billions of Muslims would have taken to the streets. It's inconceivable that the world should not know about this travesty,"
- An Unconventional Arab Viewpoint What is this debate all about? What are the real roots of this conflict?
If you believe what you read in most news sources, Palestinians want a homeland and Muslims want control over sites they consider holy. Simple, right?
Wrong. In fact, these two demands are nothing more than strategic deceptions – propaganda ploys. They are nothing more than phony excuses and rationalizations for the terrorism and the murdering of Jews. The real goal of those making these demands is the destruction of the state of Israel.
- With Friends Like These... Israel must start worrying about the "Quartet", made up of the same perfidious nations now battering America. The UN, the EU, the Russians and the US State Department, who we hope will pull away from this gaggle of untrustworthy nations. As America could not rely upon, nor even trust, these nations, neither should Israel. They are contemptuously and dangerously self-serving - with a strong tendency toward betrayal of other nations.
- What Witch-hunts say about Europe Let us be perfectly frank about the issue here: Christian Maronites massacred approximately 800 Palestinian Arabs in two Palestinian suburbs in Beirut. And the Europeans want to crucify a Jew over it.
- The New Iranians Americans were shocked this week to discover that while their attention was focused elsewhere, Europe or large swathes of Europe has become a hotbed of Iranian-like anti-American sentiment. The same irrational, insurmountable hatred of America that fuels Iranian rhetoric and dictates its policies against the Great Satan also characterizes much public opinion throughout Europe and informs the policies of the governments of Belgium, France and Germany.
- Peace In The Middle East A Pragmatic "Road Map" from Truth to Peace
- Does Israel Need a Plan? At the heart of the problem, in other words, stands Arab rejection. However cunningly conceived, plans that attempt to outflank, leap over, or otherwise finesse this stubborn fact are doomed to failure.
- In Palestinian Hands It has been widely noted that the Labor Party has no idea why it was so soundly defeated, again, at the ballot box. But there is another party that seems equally impervious to the messages being sent by Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and the Israeli majority: the Palestinians.
- Tragedy In Space "I know my flight is very symbolic for the people of Israel, especially the survivors, the Holocaust survivors, because I was born in Israel, many people will see this as a dream that is come true . I'm kind of the proof for my parents and their generation that whatever we've been fighting for in the last century is becoming true."
- The Perfect Mission In tribute to the Columbia shuttle mission that came to a tragic end over the skies of Texas, sixteen minutes before touchdown. Until that moment, Mission Control had been calling it "The Perfect Mission," as nothing had gone wrong.
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003