Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
- A Monumental Mistake: The Baghdad-Ramallah Connection It should therefore be apparent that the linkage suggested by President Bush between Baghdad and Ramallah is way off the mark. Palestinians will not view the removal of Saddam as an act of liberation, but as an assault on their hero, one whom they have enthusiastically idolized for more than a decade.
- The Truth about Christians in 'Palestine' There's a new propaganda effort under way designed to convince churches in the U.S. that Israel, not Yasser Arafat's the Palestinian Authority and the Arab states, is victimizing Christians in the Middle East.
The proposition would be laughable if it were not so well organized and ingeniously conceived and diabolically executed.
- Palestinian Muslim Religious Intolerance "If we would have razed the gravesite of one of the founders of Islam, billions of Muslims would have taken to the streets. It's inconceivable that the world should not know about this travesty,"
- An Unconventional Arab Viewpoint What is this debate all about? What are the real roots of this conflict?
If you believe what you read in most news sources, Palestinians want a homeland and Muslims want control over sites they consider holy. Simple, right?
Wrong. In fact, these two demands are nothing more than strategic deceptions – propaganda ploys. They are nothing more than phony excuses and rationalizations for the terrorism and the murdering of Jews. The real goal of those making these demands is the destruction of the state of Israel.
- With Friends Like These... Israel must start worrying about the "Quartet", made up of the same perfidious nations now battering America. The UN, the EU, the Russians and the US State Department, who we hope will pull away from this gaggle of untrustworthy nations. As America could not rely upon, nor even trust, these nations, neither should Israel. They are contemptuously and dangerously self-serving - with a strong tendency toward betrayal of other nations.
- What Witch-hunts say about Europe Let us be perfectly frank about the issue here: Christian Maronites massacred approximately 800 Palestinian Arabs in two Palestinian suburbs in Beirut. And the Europeans want to crucify a Jew over it.
- The New Iranians Americans were shocked this week to discover that while their attention was focused elsewhere, Europe or large swathes of Europe has become a hotbed of Iranian-like anti-American sentiment. The same irrational, insurmountable hatred of America that fuels Iranian rhetoric and dictates its policies against the Great Satan also characterizes much public opinion throughout Europe and informs the policies of the governments of Belgium, France and Germany.
- Peace In The Middle East A Pragmatic "Road Map" from Truth to Peace
- Does Israel Need a Plan? At the heart of the problem, in other words, stands Arab rejection. However cunningly conceived, plans that attempt to outflank, leap over, or otherwise finesse this stubborn fact are doomed to failure.
- In Palestinian Hands It has been widely noted that the Labor Party has no idea why it was so soundly defeated, again, at the ballot box. But there is another party that seems equally impervious to the messages being sent by Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and the Israeli majority: the Palestinians.
- Tragedy In Space "I know my flight is very symbolic for the people of Israel, especially the survivors, the Holocaust survivors, because I was born in Israel, many people will see this as a dream that is come true . I'm kind of the proof for my parents and their generation that whatever we've been fighting for in the last century is becoming true."
- The Perfect Mission In tribute to the Columbia shuttle mission that came to a tragic end over the skies of Texas, sixteen minutes before touchdown. Until that moment, Mission Control had been calling it "The Perfect Mission," as nothing had gone wrong.
From Last Month
- Theatre of the Absurd Nabil Abu Rdaineh, adviser to Palestinian president Yasser Arafat, said, "The Israeli elections is the choice of the Israeli people. We urge the new Israeli government to withdraw immediately and to come back to the negotiating table. This is the only way to find peace and security and we hope that the United States will interfere with the Quartet, in order to implement the roadmap immediately and to stop this Israeli continuous escalation and aggression."
The fact that such outrageously inaccurate charges would even be made is testimony to the Palestinian's belief that no one remembers history – even history that occurred only a few years ago.
And what is even more amazing is that the world media reports this kind of stuff without comment as if it is based on truth.
- Revisiting the Six-Day War Occupation, occupation, occupation. If you listen to Arabs, that's the cause of the conflict with Israel – occupation.
They blame all their ills – from refugees living in squalor for the last 50 years to Yasser Arafat's bad breath – on the so-called Israeli "occupation" of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- Terror for Christians in Arafat-land Does Yasser Arafat's Palestinian Authority persecute Christians? Let me tell you the story of two Christian converts in Arafat-land – and you decide.
- The Hebron Planter We warned, both before the Israeli withdrawal, and after, that the inevitable result of the Oslo and Hebron Accords would be war, and it wasn't long in coming. There are those who prefer the Arab word, "intifada," meaning uprising. This phrase is nothing more than an Arab-media propaganda ploy, a euphemism, hiding behind it the true substance of current events: War.
- A War of Cultures Israelis struggle daily, coping with the relentless, daily slaughtering of Jews by Palestinian terrorists. In the Arab controlled territories, shahids, or suicide-bomb "martyrs", are glorified, and children are encouraged by their textbooks, government and religious leaders to actively seek out "martyrdom".
- Immature But many peoples have pursued statehood in modern history, and only the Palestinians have pursued it so barbarically. Terrorism, truth be told, is about the sum total of what the Palestinians have bestowed on our civilization during the last five decades.
- Between the Religious Right and the Unreligious Left It is already a well-known fact that the only group almost no one objects to ridiculing relentlessly in this country is evangelical Christians... Like revisionists who rewrite history to deny the Holocaust, liberals have constructed a mythological house of horrors around the religious Right.
- Israel Is Not All Intifada And though more than 40,000 businesses in Israel have closed in the economic downturn of 2 years since the "Oslo Wars" began, research, development, writing and healing continue as a national expression of the Jewish idea of tikkun olam - repairing the world and saving lives.
- The Quartet Plays On and the Terror Continues More than six months after US President George W. Bush presented his post-Oslo peace plan, nothing has changed on the ground. Yasser Arafat, the PLO and the other factions continue to preach hatred and to support inhuman terror attacks.
- An Ancient People Who Have Lost Their Biblical Tongue How is it that half a billion hostile Arabs have managed to successfully portray themselves as the victims of five million Israeli Jews? How did more than a dozen Arab tyrannies successfully portray Israel, the region's lone democracy, as the bad guy in the Middle East? And how did the Palestinians, whose contribution to civilization is the suicide bomber, ever garner the sympathy of the world?
- Israeli Settlement and the Forces of Light The battle over Israeli settlements, and the Arab-Israeli conflict in general, is about those who love and value life, and those who worship death. Noam Apter and Nael Abu Hilail personify that struggle. The rest of the world must choose sides.
- Facing Unpleasant Facts in the Middle East The world is now well into the Post-Oslo era, in which the delusions and denials of reality that were the foundations of the "Oslo peace process" are at last being acknowledged for what they were. For those returning to the planet Earth from Fantasyland in the "Oslo" parallel universe, it behooves them and us all to bear in mind some of the unpleasant facts of life about the Middle East.
- Sharon's Egregious Blunder For the Arabs the military issue is doubly critical. First because the very idea of demilitarization would be regarded as a blow to their honor; second, because a sovereign state has never been the ultimate purpose of Arab policy. The purpose is the destruction of Israel.
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003