Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
- Two Attacks on Freedom Firing missiles at a civilian aircraft, as the terrorists did unsuccessfully in Kenya, is not only an attack on Israelis, it is an attack on mankind's freedom of movement. And spraying bullets a line of voters, as terrorists did in Beit She'an, where members of the Likud were electing their prime-ministerial candidate, is an attack on the Western, democratic way of life.
- Palestinian Lies, Israeli Truths Since the time of Dr. Goebbels [head of the Nazi propaganda machine] there has never been a case in which continual repetition of a lie has borne such great fruits... Of all the Palestinian lies there is no greater or more crushing lie than that which calls for the establishment of a separate Palestinian state in the West Bank...
- Who Are the Palestinians? If the people you mistakenly call “Palestinians” are anything but generic Arabs collected from all over - or thrown out of - the Arab world, if they really have a genuine ethnic identity that gives them right for self-determination, why did they never try to become independent until Arabs suffered their devastating defeat by Israel in the 1967Six Day War?
- The Unique Cowardice Of Palestinian Terrorism The cowardice of the Palestinian terrorist is unparalleled in the history of insurgent warfare. Although there is no shortage of examples of revolutionary fighters who disregard humanitarian boundaries in battle, the record of fighters who purposely and consistently seek utterly innocent and defenseless targets is actually very small.
- The Strength of the Weak The great failure of Israeli strategy in the last two years has been its inability to eliminate the Palestinian leadership. Everyone is still playing "make-believe," as if there still are Palestinian institutions that function, and as if the failure of the Palestinians to offer a new diplomatic decision stems from the inability or unwillingness of their leadership to change its ways.
- MANIFESTO The world would therefore be wise to take note that even as our beleaguered Government stumbles and stutters, trying valiantly to steer clear of disaster and keep us afloat in the tidal wave of world pressures and conflicting international interests, the Jewish People did not return home to be sacrificed, slaughtered or sent back into exile.
- A Damascus Wake-up Call At a time when the US is actively preparing to intensify its global campaign against terror, Syria's recent moves, including its refusal to shut down the Damascus office of Islamic Jihad, should lay to rest any doubts as to where its sympathies might lie. Clearly, Syria has chosen to side with terror.
- Truth for Peace A major component of a new approach that the US requires is to speak the truth to Arab governments - instead of diplomatically avoiding the truth in order to avoid offending them. There are two reasons for the US to switch to a revolutionary truth-telling policy: It is the best way to pursue peace. And it meets the needs of the current US fight against militant Islam.
- Cairo's Terror Summit Why is Egypt, a nation at peace with Israel, hosting a conference to parse the proper form of terrorism to use against it? And why does the European Union, which misses no opportunity to cluck at terrorism against Israel, seem to think these negotiations are a great idea?
- The Massacre of Truth It didn't take too long. Only 73 days after a United Nations report found no evidence whatsoever of an Israeli massacre in Jenin, the accusation has revived.
- Settlements in the Spotlight With world leaders and media outlets regularly talking this way, the average citizen of planet Earth might be excused for thinking that the notorious settlements are comprised of millions of radical Jews who have illegally occupied vast stretches of Arab lands.
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003