Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
Search Our Site !
- Is a Palestinian State a Foregone Conclusion? To all our friends, Jews and Christians, who believe in the Bible: this should be an encouragement for all of us. We may have many enemies, but with G-d's help we will fight together to ensure Israel's survival. We need to be passionate; in these crucial times we cannot afford to be complacent. The struggle for Israel's survival should occupy our thoughts - morning, noon and night.
- No Peace in the Holy Land Can Palestinians, i.e. Muslims, live in peace with the Israelis? It seems doubtful to all but the most optimistic. Until Arafat declared "Palestinians" to be a distinct group within the Arabs of the Middle East that concept did not even exist. It is a fiction like everything else Arafat has said.
- Road Map to Nowhere The fundamental flaw in the road map remains the belief that once the Palestinian side has a state of its own, it will be content to leave the state of Israel alone. The historical evidence and statements by Arafat and others give no reason to place any hope in such an outcome. Arafat has repeatedly pledged to take back Israel in its entirety, either all at once or piece by piece. That is the only pledge he can be relied upon to keep.
- Road Map to Perdition Rather than demanding actual Palestinian reform and cessation of terror, the Orwellian road map calls for the Palestinians to regurgitate past statements to the effect that terrorism is a bad thing and declare that they plan to reform. In exchange, Israel will have to ban all Jewish construction activities in Jewish towns in Judea, Samaria and Gaza and withdraw IDF forces from Palestinian areas so that the Palestinians can think about making additional statements to the effect that they intend to reform themselves and stop murdering Israelis.
- A Tale of Two 'Nakbas' That Arabs consider the rebirth of Israel a catastrophe - their 'nakba' - is, in reality, merely par for the course... In reality, not only do Arabs today have twenty-two states, but they've had one in most of 'Palestine' for well over half a century. What's now being debated is the creation of a 23rd Arab state, their second one in 'Palestine.' And for this to occur, they expect Israel to consent to national suicide.
- Canada's Confusion Testifying at the deportation hearing of an immigrant found to be a member of the Egyptian al-Jihad movement, an officer in the Canadian Security Intelligence Service disclosed last year that "there are more international terrorist groups here [in Canada] than in any other country in the world."
- The Truth About "Occupation" "Occupation," "occupiers," "occupied land": these words are the Palestinians' refrain, repeated incessantly by Palestinian propagandists as justification for their killing of Israeli women, children, old folks, recruits, as well as many visitors to Israel.
- Twelve Bad Arguments for a State of Palestine If Israel wins a battle for survival, it still will not be able to regain what it gave away. Even if a PLO State is defeated in battle, it will not cease to exist. In all of the Arab wars against Israel, outside powers have intervened to save them from total defeat. A PLO state can thus survive defeats and repeat its aggressions.
- Palestine, Again It's time to call the PA what it is – a terrorist, criminal enterprise. It's time to cut off the donations. It's time to seize the assets. It's time to declare war on it as a terrorist entity. It's time to free the people under its grip like we're about to free the people of Iraq.
- Oslo Comes Home to Roost Conceived in sin - when official meetings between Israelis and members of
the terrorist PLO were illegal under Israeli law - "Oslo" was the brainchild
of then-Foreign Minister Shimon Peres who, together with midwives Yossi
Beilin and Uri Savir, brought the illegitimate baby into the world on that
sunny September day.
- Osama Bin Laden Vs. the Jews Osama bin Laden has discovered that, like Hitler, he can bring Muslims to a boil by turning his attention and propaganda to the Jews and Israel. Having had his al-Qaeda taken a beating in Afghanistan, he needed something to rally the troops.
- Non-negotiable Points Any negotiation under fire amounts to surrender to violence. A recent example of such negotiations was between the U.S. and the Viet Kong. Those negotiations ended with an embarrassing surrender and the complete withdrawal of the U.S. from South East Asia. The Jewish people, however, have no place to withdraw to.
- I Stand With Israel: I Stand With The Jews But I stand with Israel, I stand with the Jews. I stand just as I stood as a young girl during the time when I fought with them, and when the Anna Marias were shot. I defend their right to exist, to defend themselves, to not let themselves be exterminated a second time.
- Latest Attack on Jews Brings a Deafening Silence Islam, that great religion of peace, has had nothing to say of more murdered Jews. That silent majority that disapproves of extremism, that argues the Muslim faith has been ill-served by militants who've twisted every article of the Islamic faith — not a murmur of renunciation of those who commit such travesties in their name. Where is the rage?
- Israel Needs Its Own Roadmap The roadmap will get nowhere without a cessation of terror. That doesn't seem very likely. But what if a miracle occurred and terror really does did cease? Is Israel adamant that there will be no Palestinian state, ever, no matter what?
From Last Month
- Two Attacks on Freedom Firing missiles at a civilian aircraft, as the terrorists did unsuccessfully in Kenya, is not only an attack on Israelis, it is an attack on mankind's freedom of movement. And spraying bullets a line of voters, as terrorists did in Beit She'an, where members of the Likud were electing their prime-ministerial candidate, is an attack on the Western, democratic way of life.
- Palestinian Lies, Israeli Truths Since the time of Dr. Goebbels [head of the Nazi propaganda machine] there has never been a case in which continual repetition of a lie has borne such great fruits... Of all the Palestinian lies there is no greater or more crushing lie than that which calls for the establishment of a separate Palestinian state in the West Bank...
- Who Are the Palestinians? If the people you mistakenly call “Palestinians” are anything but generic Arabs collected from all over - or thrown out of - the Arab world, if they really have a genuine ethnic identity that gives them right for self-determination, why did they never try to become independent until Arabs suffered their devastating defeat by Israel in the 1967Six Day War?
- The Unique Cowardice Of Palestinian Terrorism The cowardice of the Palestinian terrorist is unparalleled in the history of insurgent warfare. Although there is no shortage of examples of revolutionary fighters who disregard humanitarian boundaries in battle, the record of fighters who purposely and consistently seek utterly innocent and defenseless targets is actually very small.
- The Strength of the Weak The great failure of Israeli strategy in the last two years has been its inability to eliminate the Palestinian leadership. Everyone is still playing "make-believe," as if there still are Palestinian institutions that function, and as if the failure of the Palestinians to offer a new diplomatic decision stems from the inability or unwillingness of their leadership to change its ways.
- MANIFESTO The world would therefore be wise to take note that even as our beleaguered Government stumbles and stutters, trying valiantly to steer clear of disaster and keep us afloat in the tidal wave of world pressures and conflicting international interests, the Jewish People did not return home to be sacrificed, slaughtered or sent back into exile.
- Truth for Peace A major component of a new approach that the US requires is to speak the truth to Arab governments - instead of diplomatically avoiding the truth in order to avoid offending them. There are two reasons for the US to switch to a revolutionary truth-telling policy: It is the best way to pursue peace. And it meets the needs of the current US fight against militant Islam.
- The Massacre of Truth It didn't take too long. Only 73 days after a United Nations report found no evidence whatsoever of an Israeli massacre in Jenin, the accusation has revived.
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003