It is Time to "Leave Egypt". I respect people who do not know and do not care about Arab-Israel conflict. They are honest enough to admit that paying bills and raising children is more important for them. At the same time, there is a danger when someone forms opinions under the influence of selectively presented information, provided by generally bias toward Israel in the press. People become attached to the belief system they have adopted and it is difficult to change it. I would like to tell them following:1. Israel is on a front line of the war between Arab-Muslim expansionism and Western democracy. This war has already shifted to America and Europe.
2. According to UN own legal opinion: Judea, Samaria and Gaza does not belong to any country at the moment. Therefore, it is wrong to call them ‘Occupied territories’. They used to be a part of Jewish land. There was never Arab country in the Palestine.
3. So-called Palestinians are Arabs who moved to the territories during the last 130 year, after the Jews started re-vitalising the land.
4. Arabs have no intention to live in peace with Jews. When Saddat Hussain was asked: “Why do you continue to fight Israel after so many defeats?” His answer was: “Because. We need to win only one war!” Arabs aim is a total distraction of Jewish state!
5. Arabs respect charisma and strong leadership. It is the time for Israel and her government to show it and stop terror.
6. Enemies and so-called friends have never treated Jewish people as equal. They will never support Israel unconditionally, regardless of facts (remember Jenin).
7. After 54 years of wars and terror, it is time to “leave Egypt”, become an Independent nation with self-respect, equal among equals. No more double standards!
8. Israel was created to fulfill 2000 years old national inspiration of Jewish people. Time is Now!