1. Nationhood and Jerusalem: Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two
thousand years before the rise of Islam.
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a
Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of
the modern State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E; the Jews have had dominion
over the land for one thousand years with a continuous
presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more
than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital.
Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity.
Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it
their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy
Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem.
Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to
leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews.
Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.
10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab
brutality, persecution and pogroms.
11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to
be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is
estimated to be the same.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the
Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory.
Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only
refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into
their own peoples' lands.
Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger
than the state of New Jersey.
13. The Arab - Israeli Conflict; The Arabs are represented by eight
separate nations, not including the Palestinians.
There is only one Jewish nation.
The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost.
Israel defended itself each time and won.
14. The P.L.O.'s Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of
Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land.
Autonomy under the Palestinian Authority has supplied them with weapons.
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews
were denied access to places of worship.
Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved
and made accessible to people of all faiths.
16. The U.N. Record on Israel and the Arabs:
Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were
directed against Israel.
17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990,
429 were directed against Israel.
18. The U.N was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by
19. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated
the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
20. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like
policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple
Mount and the Western Wall.